In Camping Village Spiaggia Lunga, with 250 bungalows, guests can choose the type of accommodation that best meets their needs, with options close to the sea or surrounded by the greenery of the hillside.
Arrival: 17:00 - 20:00.
Departure: 08:00 - 10:00.
Cancellation/Payment in advance: Conditions relating to cancellation and payment in advance vary according to type of accommodation. To see the conditions for your accommodation enter your arrival and departure dates.
Children and additional beds: Children under 12 years of age stay free in parents’ bed. Children under 2 years of age stay free in a cot. Additional guests over 12 years of age stay free in additional bed. Maximum number of additional beds/cots permitted: 1. Any kind of additional bed or cot is available on request and subject to prior confirmation from the establishment. Baby Cot or additional bed 10,00 per day.
Pets: Small pets are welcome on request.
Credit cards accepted: American Express, Visa, Euro/MasterCard, Diners, CartaSi and Debit Card. Cheques not accepted.
Included in price: IVA, electricity, gas, parking for one car, use of swimming pool, entertainments from 2 June.
Not inclusiv: Citytax to be paid locally (per Person per Night for maximum 10 Nights)
0,80 Euro from 1 January to 30 June and from 1 September to 31 December
1,60 Euro from 1 July to 31 August
Excluded Children under the age of 14 and the Disabled and their carers.
Private beach: Beach service available at a cost: of 16 Euro for 1 parasol + 2 sunbeds, Supplement for 1st Row - 6, Euro per day
Final cleaning: Available at a cost of € 40.00 per 1-room and 2-room and € 50.00 per 3-room.
Extra cleaning charge for pets in the room 10,00 Euro - The Bungalow will be sanitized with HCCP-compliant products at the guest's departure.
Linens: Not included. Bed linen available at a cost of € 2.00 per person per day.
Parking: Second car parking space € 5.00 per day.
1) Payment of the booked period is done in advance with the following methods: 30% within 7 days from the date of the reservation by bank transfer - Postal Order or Credit Card (Card Number and Expiration), Balance at Check In - credit card - cash)
We do not accept bank or postal account checks
2) Cancellations or waivers notices will only be considered if made by registered mail or by e-mail.
3) If the cancellation will be made to the Village 30 days. before the beginning of the booked period, the customer will be repaid the deposit already paid. If the cancellation is made up to 15 days before arrival, the deposit is deducted but can be used for a stay in the following year. If the cancellation occurs within the last 14 days the entire paid deposit is retained. In case of no deposit within 7 days from the date of booking, the same will be deemed null.
4) In the event of a reduction in the booked period, no refund is granted for late arrival or early departure, whatever the cause.
1) The bungalow is delivered at 5 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated no later than 10 am on the day of departure.
-Customers who want to leave first have to agree with the direction of the way to start.
Dear Guests, I am also invited to:
-Clear the bungalow and store cash and / or valuables inside the safe of which all bungalows are provided and however valuables or valuables must be declared at Check-in at Reception staff. Guests of the campsite staying in Tents / Caravans / Motorhomes are kindly requested to contact the Management for any deposits. The Management does not in any case respond to any damages and / or theft or even damage to any kind of car or boat.
-Do not damage the plants and what is provided to each Bungalow, the Management reserves the right to demand payment of damages; leave the bungalow clean (dishes and cookware washed) and disconnect or defrost the fridge at the time of departure.
No access to outside and / or people who are not registered as guests of the Village, relatives and friends visiting guests may not be accessed only if authorized by the Management and after paying the daily fee
- Visits of friends and / or relatives are not allowed during July and August.
3) The guest who settles in the Village implicitly accepts all that is contained in the Rules of the tourist complex