Concerning the implementation of EU Regulation no. 679/16 members, clients, clients or users are provided with the fo:
- identity and contact details of the data controller: SPIAGGIA LUNGA SRL, in the person of the legal representative PT, current in VIESTE (FG) zip code 71019 country ITALY, CONTRADA SANTA MARIA DI MERINO, LITORANEA VIESTE-PESCHICI KM 7 tel.0884706586 - 706171 fax 0884705308; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org pec: email@example.com, VAT number: 003344600713.
- Data Protection Officer not appointed as data processing is not carried out in case of ex art. 37 GDPR 679/2016.
- Purposes of the processing of personal data: for the purposes and needs of the company:
1) tourist village and similar tourist activity, with bungalows and apartments, camping village with pitches, adjoining bar and restaurant service; confectionery, seafood sandwiches, parking, bathing beaches, mini-markets, direct marketing and newsletters;
2) the execution of contracts and services;
3) for security and asset protection reasons.
- Legal bases of the processing: client's consent; execution of specific contracts or services; fulfillment of legal obligations of the data controller; legitimate interest for security reasons and asset protection.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data: affiliated subjects, external managers, associated companies and joint controllers.
- Intention of the data controller to transfer personal data to a third country EXTRA UE subsistence with specific guarantees and prior notice to the interested parties.
- Period of retention of personal data and criterion used to determine it: at least 10 years from the termination of the relationship, depending on the terms of ordinary prescription of rights, or for longer periods for statistical purposes aimed at marketing.
- We inform the data subjects of the existence of the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, the correction or deletion of the same, the limitation of processing, to oppose their processing, as well as the right to data portability, governed by Articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 679/16.
- We inform the interested parties of the existence of the right to revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The communication of personal data is necessary for the purposes of any contracts and to access the services provided.
- For the existence of automated decision-making processes, the logic of the interest of the company will be used, the same are however necessary for the execution of the activities and the performance of the contractual services. However, the interested party can communicate in writing to oppose the aforementioned treatment.
Concerning the implementation of EU Regulation no. 679/16 users are provided with the following information:
- Identity and contact details of the data controller: SPIAGGIA LUNGA SRL, in the person of the legal representative P.T., current in Vieste (FG) zip code 71019 country ITALY, CONTRADA SANTA MARIA DI MERINO, LITORANEA PESCHICI-VIESTE KM 7; tel 0884706589-706171, fax 0884705308; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com; VAT number: 003344600713.
- Data protection manager: not appointed as the data processing is not carried out in case of ex art. 37 GDPR 679/2016.
- Purposes of the processing to which personal data are destined: monitoring of the areas of access to corporate buildings, for security and asset protection purposes.
- Legal basis of processing: legitimate interest for reasons of security and protection of assets.
- Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data: the data can be transferred to public entities entitled to request them, or judicial authority and public security.
- The controller's intention to transfer personal data to a third country: it does not exist, since the data will not be transferred outside the EU.
- Persons authorized to process data: data may be processed exclusively by the legal representative or technicians authorized for the purpose, who may carry out activities related to the processing of said data, for the pursuit of the purposes indicated.
- Period of storage of personal data: 7 days from the moment the images are detected. After this term the images will be deleted with the overwriting of new images.
- The interested parties are informed of the right to ask the data controller for access to the images and rights, where applicable, governed by the articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 679/16.
- We inform those concerned of the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Privacy Authority).
- The processing of data is necessary for the purposes indicated, the refusal to process involves the impossibility for the interested party to access the company offices.
- The cameras are appropriately marked with appropriate signs, affixed before the relative radius of action, in compliance with the provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 April 2010.
Keep in touch
Stay updated on our deals!